JC Help
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JC Help

This forum is to connect those that are seeking help with those that provide help, encouraging good matches with local residents. JC stands for Jefferson county.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

January 6, 2024 - day after launch day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

January 6, 2024 - day after launch day Empty
PostSubject: January 6, 2024 - day after launch day   January 6, 2024 - day after launch day EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 1:34 pm

I let everyone know about the site on facebook groups yesterday. I do hope that people will come & use the site. It only works with participation.

The framework is here. My goal was to provide something that was:
1. free
2. organized
3. easy to keep current
4. going to provide a way for members to contact each other directly

*Free to all that wish to join.
*Organized for busy people to come find what they need.
*Easy to keep current so that members can easily tell who is currently looking. How many times have you searched facebook and found a post from weeks, months or years ago? Well, are they still looking? Sometimes other users will tag a person. Then you wait to find out if they are still looking.
*Contact members directly easily. This is so important. If your messages are hidden in a requests folder, you think no one is interested.

Yes, it took a lot of time to put together. This was the forum that I found that offered a free site and subcategories. (Not the first forum I started and had to move for subcategory feature.) If you find another format that works better, I'm open to it.

Please pm with your feedback.
Back to top Go down
https://jchelp.forumotion.com

January 6, 2024 - day after launch day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JC Help :: Welcome, Announcements, Rules, Admin communication :: Announcements & Admin communication-
Jump to: